Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas with the Stahlecker's

3 comments:

Williams Family said...

Wow Ticia that was a great post, I am glad you decided to come back to the blogging world. You look great!!

kiddle97 said...

Holy pictures, Batman! (Where did that come from? Ha!) Kate is so stunning, Isaac is so handsome, and I LOVE Anna's hair in the necklace picture! What a houseful for Christmas -- was it the most fun ever or what? I love all the sleeping bags, but I have to ask, did they all stay asleep or did they keep each other awake?

Nadia and Jeremy said...

wow! you're alive! welcome back to the world, if only for a brief moment of time! i love baby sophia's hair. absolutely perfect. do you do anything to it to make it stick up like that? ;) hope you guys are doing well!!! we haven't been up to CO in a while. hopefully the next time we're up there we'll be able to come and see you!